Boyce College, the undergraduate school of Southern Seminary, is entering a new era of rigorous college-level education in theology, ministry, and missions. Filling a niche among Christian colleges by being neither truly liberal arts nor a typical Bible college, Boyce is a seminary-based institution that boasted a record enrollment of 1,235 students in the 2014-2015 academic year. With its dormitories and student center on the seminary lawn for the second year in the 2015-2016 school year, Boyce is more integrated with the seminary community than ever before, exposing students to mature seminarians and their families.
Because the school does not participate in any federal or state student aid programs, Boyce is able to hold fast to its convictions and stand for biblical truth, rather than capitulate to pressure from the government and an increasingly secular culture. In addition to special programs like the one-year Worldview Studies Certificate and the five-year Seminary Track, Boyce will offer its first honors program in August 2016, led by Oxford graduate Jonathan Arnold, assistant professor of Christian theology and church history.
Students with a clear call to ministry can enter this program to earn both a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies from Boyce College and a Master of Divinity from Southern Seminary in as few as five years.
Worldview Studies Certificate
The Worldview Studies Certificate is a one-year program designed to strengthen a biblical foundation for university-bound high school graduates. Students can earn a year of college credit while learning from leaders like R. Albert Mohler Jr. and Bland Mason, chaplain to the Boston Red Sox.
With Boyce Online, students have access to the same truth-driven content available on campus without needing to relocate. They can obtain a fully accredited Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies or an Associate of Arts degree entirely online.
Biblical and Theological Studies
- B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies: Seminary Track
- B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies
- A.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies
- B.A. in Church Ministry: Expository Preaching and Pastoral Leadership
- B.S. in Church Ministry: Family and Youth Ministry Track
- B.S. in Church Ministry: Christian Leadership Track
- B.S. in Biblical Studies: Biblical Counseling
- B.S. in Biblical Studies: Worship and Pastoral Studies
- B.S. in Biblical Studies: Worship and Music Studies
Missions and Evangelism
- B.S. in Biblical Studies: Global Studies
- B.A. in Christian Worldview and Apologetics
- B.S. in Teacher Education
- B.S. in Humanities
- B.S. in Business Administration